Onroadz car rentals pvt.ltd
Terms and conditions for renting a car
- Id proofs required to rent a car:
– working id card, Aadhar card, driving license (all originals required for verification)
- Renter driving license should have a minimum experience of bout 1 year.
- Renter should not be found drunk ( alcohol or other alcoholic drinks) @ the time of pickup. In such a case, the booking would be canceled no refund will be done.
- Smoking of tobacco or weed and drinking alcoholic beverages is strictly not allowed inside the car. if our authorities come to know of any such instances penalty of about 10,000/- would be charged strictly.
- Carrying pets, or any commercial goods is strictly not allowed
- Customers are not allowed to use our cars for any commercial purpose without our management knowledge ( ex:- giving for rentals, used for any shooting purpose.)
- Renters are sole responsible for taking photos and video of the car before renting both interior and exterior (images of car tyre, battery & wheel drums)
- Pickup and drop timing should be accurate as per booking timing, any delay in the pickup of the car will not be considered and the timing would be calculated as per your booking timings only.
- If any delay in the drop of the car or any extensions should be informed prior to the customer service number( +91 9655214888) or to the branch cug number if failed to inform then 5000/- would be charged @the time of drop.
- For doorstep delivery, the delivery timing will be based on the availability of the drivers and also depends on the city traffic. timing will be calculated only after the customers receives the car from us.
- In case of any breakdown of the car, the renter is not allowed to touch any spare parts of the car without the proper permission of the onroadz management.
- In case of damage repair our management strictly allows only from authorized service centres and not from any local workshops. in case of such incident, we would charge a penalty of about 10,000/- apart from damage charges.
- Interior of the car to be kept clean at @the time of drop-in case of any bad odor, or vomitus, or any other stain interior cleaning charges of 1500/- would be charged from the customers.
- Extra fuel will not be considered for the payment refund.
- The renter needs to pay the full payment as per quotation @ the time of pick up of the car if the renter drop off the car earlier than the dropoff timing then no refund will not be considered for the same.
- As per Indian government regulations, our cars are restricted from exceeding a 80 km/speed. Staying within the speed limit ensures road safety and legal compliance.
- In case of damage, less than 25,000/- the charges should bear by the customers as per showroom quotation only at @the time of the drop of the vehicle.
- If the damage cost is above 25,000/- customers might have to pay the depreciation amount of rs.25,000/- and also customers must pay the difference insurance amount as per claim quotation & also the customer should pay the half rent amount as per your trip package for as long as the car needs to keep in the showroom.
- If the cause of damage is due to violation of traffic rules, rash driving, drunk and drive, or if the driver has less than 1year of experience in 4wheeler driving in hill station then no claim would be applicable for the same & the entire damage cost should be paid by the renter only.
- In case of damage, the renter is solely responsible for the towing charges and other legal /police formalities which have to be done till the car reaches the showroom for any further services.
- The renter is not allowed to use the car for any off-road purpose if any such instances happen then it would be considered as zero claims and the renter needs to bear the entire damage charges.